Ways to Give
As a not-for-profit charitable organization, the Ten Oaks Project relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and community groups to help us provide programs and services to the children and youth of LGBTQ communities.
There are many ways you can make a gift to support the Ten Oaks Project:
- One-time or monthly donation
- Host an event or party to benefit the Ten Oaks Project
- Donate through your workplace United Way Campaign
- Apply to receive a matching grant from your workplace
- Participate in the annual Bowl-A-Thon, or support a bowler
- Give an in-kind gift
Our charitable number is 85521 5471 RR0001.