CANADA REVENUE AGENCY : Charities and Giving – Charities Listings
The Canada Revenue Agency maintains a searchable list of Canadian charities. Use the Charities Listings to:
* confirm whether a charity is registered under the Income Tax Act and is therefore eligible to issue official donation receipts for income tax purposes;
* view a charity’s information return;
* learn more about a charity’s financial information (assets, liabilities, income, and expenditures);
* learn more about the activities of a registered charity; and
* find out how to contact a charity.
For information about how to use the Basic or Advanced searches, see Search tips.