Interference With Partisan Politics
Charlie Angus In
NDP Leadership Race
by Charlie Smith on August 14th, 2017 at 6:31 AM
Over the years, David Suzuki’s political allegiances have shifted,
but his goal has always remained the same: halting climate change
Environmentalist David Suzuki has once again demonstrated that he marches to the beat of his own drum when it comes to politics. [ This represents illegal interference in partisan politics & public policy ! ]
Some of British Columbia’s more environmentally inclined NDP MLAs and MPs have endorsed Ontario MPP Jagmeet Singh in the NDP leadership race. This came after Singh declared his opposition to the Kinder Morgan and Energy East pipelines.
Suzuki, on the other hand, has backed the candidate most supported by Canada’s private-sector union leaders : Charlie Angus.
“I am speaking to you today as a scientist, grandfather and elder [ ?!?! ] , not on behalf of any organization or corporation,” Suzuki said in a written statement today.
“I came to know Charlie Angus through his work as an environmental activist. It wasn’t just the fact that he won huge victories protecting northern groundwater and stopping toxic waste imports, it was the way he achieved these victories.”
Suzuki described the Timmins–James Bay NDP MP as “a bridge builder bringing together farmers, blue-collar workers, Indigenous peoples and environmental activists“.
“He put the work into bringing divergent communities together into a movement that was unbeatable,” Suzuki said. “We need a leader in Ottawa who is willing to undertake the same determined approach to the great crisis of our time.
“Charlie understands that the fight for environmental justice is intricately tied to social justice and we can’t have either without ensuring there is Indigenous justice,” Suzuki continued. “The solution will not be met by dividing people, by making winners and losers, but through bringing people together.”
Ontario NDP MP Charlie Angus has often stood up for the rights of Indigenous peoples
Suzuki is a signatory to the Leap Manifesto, which calls for a rapid transition to an economy powered by renewable energy.
The document also calls on Canada to fully implement the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, moving to a “far more localized and ecologically-based agricultural system“, radical rethinking about trade treaties, opposition to financial austerity, and higher taxes on corporations and wealthy people.
Suzuki expressed “huge admiration” for Angus’s efforts to advance Indigenous rights.
“But Charlie is also equally comfortable in a union hall or talking with young urban idealists,” Suzuki added. “Canada needs a leader who isn’t afraid to shake things up. That’s what I like about Charlie. He doesn’t just talk. He gets stuff done.”
In 2013, Suzuki backed Vancouver Quadra Liberal MP Joyce Murray in her unsuccessful quest to win the leadership of her party. Murray led the fight within the federal Liberals to block Enbridge’s proposed Northern Gateway pipeline. [ Illegal interference ! ]
In the 2017 provincial election campaign, Suzuki campaigned on behalf of B.C. Green party leader and climate scientist Andrew Weaver. [ Illegal interference ! ]
Thursday (August 17) is the deadline for people to become members in the NDP if they want to vote in the leadership contest in October.
The other candidates, in addition to Singh, are Manitoba MP Niki Ashton and Quebec MP Guy Caron.
SUZUKI’S INTERFERENCE IN PARTISAN POLITICS & PUBLIC POLICY !
David Suzuki Foundation promotes itself as a nation-wide, non-partisan, non-profit, registered-charity, tax-exempt environmental organization. The rules at the Canada Revenue Agency seem clear. A registered charity « cannot be involved in partisan political activities ». Unless, apparently, you are David Suzuki and the David Suzuki Foundation. Here is how Canada Revenue Agency defines what is prohibited to David Suzuki Foundation ― « A political activity is considered partisan if it involves direct or indirect support of, or opposition to, a political party or candidate for public office. Charities can promote the policies of political parties and candidates they agree with, but must NOT directly or indirectly support the political party or candidate for public office. »
We need a NEW Suzuki that DOES NOT make a mockery of the electoral system. We need a NEW Suzuki that DOES NOT interfere in illegal partisan political activities. We need a NEW Suzuki that DOES NOT flout taxation laws. We need to get rid of the current Suzuki, forever !
1. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― On July 21st, 2011, the Toronto Star reported David Suzuki, in an interview, urged Ontarians to re-elect Liberal Premier Dalton McGuinty on October 6th, 2011 ― « I’m offering an endorsement of what Mr McGuinty has done, absolutely ».
2. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― Suzuki was a principal partisan architect with the Ontario McGuinty Government in conspiring to prohibit pest control products used in the urban landscape. Suzuki described the environmental policies of McGuinty’s Conservative opposition rival, Mr Tim Hudak, as « absolute insanity ». [ ?!?! ]
3. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― In a speech at McGill University, David Suzuki suggested Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Conservative Alberta Premier Ed Stelmach, should be jailed for « inter-generational » climate crimes. [ ?!?! ] A spokesman for the Suzuki foundation later said Suzuki was NOT speaking literally about so-called climate crimes. This is Suzuki’s bogus excuse to remain in compliance with taxation laws.
5. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― In Calgary, Suzuki told an audience of school children, as he accepted 835 dollars they raised for his foundation ― « The only thing ( Prime Minister Stephen Harper ) cares about is getting re-elected with a majority government. He has never, ever indicated he cares about the environment ». [ ?!?! ]
6. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― In 2017, Suzuki himself hosted a television documentary that exploited the supposed death of a golfer as a weapon of coercion and environmental terrжr against products that have been clearly shown to be LESS TOXIC THAN Aspirin, baking soda, caffeine, cannabis, nicotine, table salt, and Tylenol. This was truly a cheap shot, merely designed to alarm and infuriate the public against the golf industry, and interfere with public policy against the use of pest control products. Suzuki had NO real evidence concerning the death, just politicized-doctrines intended to harm the golf industry.
7. EXAMPLE OF SUZUKI’S SUBVERSIVE INTERFERENCE WITH PARTISAN POLITICS ! ― Here are more of Suzuki’s bogus excuses to remain in compliance with taxation laws. Regarding his partisan comments, he has said that they are « my personal opinion » and « nothing to do with my foundation ». No one should condemn his tax-free money-making foundation based upon his personal comments. [ ?!?! ] Poor li’l enviro-terrжrist charity ! How can the public distinguish the views of David Suzuki from the David Suzuki Foundation ?!?! Its web-site is « davidsuzuki(dot)org » and NOT « davidsuzukifoundation(dot)org ». There’s even a picture of David Suzuki himself at the top of every page. His views and biographical information are prominently displayed. Who has the average person ever heard of in the David Suzuki Foundation, aside from David Suzuki ?!?! The public must demand a total revocation of Suzuki’s registered charity tax-exempt status ! David Suzuki Foundation must lose its charity tax-exempt status ! No more free-money for enviro-terrжrist interference in partisan politics & public policy ! We need a better David Suzuki, and NOT the Suzuki, with his fanatical-operatives, who illegally interfere in partisan politics & public policy !
√ FACT — Suzuki Must Be Stopped & Destroyed By Vigorously Debating Him In Public — LINK
WE SPEAK THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT DAVID SUZUKI FROM AN INDEPENDENT PERSPECTIVE !
We are the National Organization Responding Against HUJE that conspire to destroy the Green space and other industries ( NORAHG ). As a non-profit and independent organization, we are environmentalists who are dedicated to reporting about truth-challenged pesticide-hating fanatжcs ( HUJE ) who conspire to destroy businesses that are dependent on the use of safe and effective conventional pest control products. We also report on the work of several highly-rated leading experts who have recognized expertise, training, and background in matters concerning pest control products, and who promote environmental realism and pesticide truths.
We dare to defy the pesticide-hating fanatжcs, like Suzuki, by exploring the whole truth from an independent perspective on The Pesticide Truths Web-Site … http://pesticidetruths.com/ If you wish to receive free reports on issues that concern you, please contact us at … firstname.lastname@example.org WILLIAM H GATHERCOLE AND NORAH G