Law preventing repairs on athletic fields in North Stonington
Posted: Nov 10, 2014 5:04 PM EST
- Organic Failure Documented in Connecticut | AN ACT CONCERNING PESTICIDES ON SCHOOL GROUNDS, PARKS, PLAYGROUNDS, ATHLETIC FIELDS AND MUNICIPAL GREENS AND BANNING THE SALE AND USE OF GENETICALLY-ENGINEERED LAWN OR TURF SEEDS.
- Non Scented Pesticides | The Only Answer To Curb Activist Whining | Yale neighbor criticizes pesticide use | Yale Daily News
- Youtube | Connecticut Lunatics Discuss why Pesticide Ban is Failing | Pesticide Industry is Tricking Us
- Exposed: Bob Ceccolini | ALMOST Organic Sports Fields in Connecticut | Basterd!
- Chip Osborne to Play Pretent with Kids Health Again | Get Ready for | 1 Time Rescue Treatments = HEALTHY and ORGANIC | Connecticut Organic Lawn HEROS | Ban GMO Grass| Monroe Courier
- Is Connecticut’s Pesticide Ban on School Grounds Too Restrictive? | WNPR News
- Safe School Act | Pesticide Free Failure | Public Act 99-165| Organic Pesticides Don’t Work | Pesticide, herbicide ban makes field maintenance challenging
- How Organic Municipalities Do It | Bob Ceccolini | Cheshire Connecticut
- Three Village Patch, NY – New Law Bans Pesticide Use On School Fields
- Volunteers Needed for Park District’s First Community Weed Pull — Highland Park & Highwood news, photos and events — TribLocal.com