Doctor Abraham Zangen explains that electroconvulsive therapy can be an effective treatment for patients who do not respond to antidepressant medication.
- Pesticide Ban Failure | Mosquito Pesticide Killed our Lobsters | Commission sinks state’s lobster industry – StamfordAdvocate
- CropLife – Pressure Mounting for Jay Vroom – Agricultural Pesticide Ban Next – Moral Reasons will be Cited – EU pesticide rule would wreck U.S. ag exports, trade deal, report warns
- Expert PESTICIDE Scientist | Michael Newton | Letter: Story on concern about forestry weed killers displays bias
- Why anti-pesticide campaigns do unintended harm | Competitive Enterprise Institute
- CFIA Cancels Raymond Loo Organic Farm | Extreme Activism to help a client? | Maureen Kerr |Dog Zoey Intentionally Lost on CFIA Property?
- Charities must stay out of politics | Vancouver 24 hrs
- Alterrus bankruptcy soils garden vision – Vancouver Courier
- 2,4-D | 2,4,5-T | Non Expert Interviewee | Gideon Forman | Green Planet Films | Orange Witness
- Pesticide Free Failure | 2010-2013 Governor General Rideau Hall | Lawn Care Expenses $ 1 Million Dollars |
- Premier Looks to Federal Government for Science Based Decision |Ontario Bee Health Working Group Final Report | March 2014 |