Highlights from The Pesticide Truths Reports …
● All of the Fiesta rates showed some RE-GROWTH of dandelions REGARDLESS OF WHICH OF THE RATES WERE USED ( 200 mL, 400 mL or 800 mL ).
● Anti-Pesticide Lunatics Brownbridge and Charbonneau are telling people to seek IDIOTIC APPROACHES merely by mind-set.
● By the following spring, the per cent dandelion cover was BACK UP TO THE SAME LEVEL as at the beginning of the experiment for all of the Fiesta rates used in the University of Guelph trial.
● Engage-Agro is providing more MIS-INFORMATION regarding Fiesta Herbicide.
● Fiesta Bio-Herbicide was registered and approved for use in the Province of Ontario in April 2010, and was quickly incorporated into weed control programs ― NOT because of its efficacy, but because of a needless, senseless, and malicious PROHIBITION that prevented Professional Lawn Care companies from using conventional herbicides that WERE TRULY EFFECTIVE.
● Fiesta Herbicide requires MUCH HIGHER COSTS and MORE service calls because of RE-GROWTH.
● Fiesta Herbicide, a reduced risk product, is generally being poorly received by home-owners and technicians alike.
● Fiesta is NOT safer, since BOTH Fiesta and Killex have a LOW TOXICITY, with Oral LD50 greater than 5000 mg per kg.
● For best results, people are applying this product every 2 to 3 weeks for the season and still dealing with many weeds unaffected by Fiesta.
● Green Alternative Products DO NOT WORK.
● In November 2010, Halifax Regional Municipality Council rejected the use of the chemical FeHEDTA ( i.e. Fiesta Herbicide ) as an addition to permitted uses in the Pesticide By-Law.
● It appears that with the exception of dandelions and black medick, that THERE IS CONSIDERABLE RE-GROWTH OF THESE WEED SPECIES, BACK TO SIMILAR LEVELS BEFORE TREATMENT.
● Lawn care sector is still searching for tools after pesticide ban in Ontario.
● Lawn Life, Nutri-Lawn, and Weed Man Some Professional Lawn Care and Distribution Companies have employed inaccurate terms like NATURAL or ORGANIC to describe Fiesta Herbicide in their advertising campaigns.
● Lawn Life, Nutri-Lawn, and Weed Man, and other companies, have been instructed by Health Canada to DESIST from calling Fiesta either NATURAL or ORGANIC.
● Lawn Savers, in Toronto, Ontario, is offering FOUR ( Natural ) Fiesta Herbicide Treatments … Its Web-Site alleged great results with FOUR applications in 2010.
● Municipal Officials decided there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE on Fiesta’s environmental and human impacts, and the unknown potential risks of applying this chemical as a herbicide outweigh the benefits.
● Municipal Officials requested Incident Reports on the new product FeHEDTA, and it received several reports that indicated a 16-year-old cat death and 2 dogs that became sick after usage of FeHEDTA and someone saying their lawn died. Organic Nematodes for Grubs and Fiesta for Weeds are FAILURES.
● Pam Charbonneau has gone too far.
● Since Fiesta contains a « metal ingredient », there will inevitably develop the same controversy that led to the DEMISE of the fertilizer Milorganite in Canada in the 1980s and 1990s.
● Some businesses are telling their customers they’re getting Fiesta, even putting up lawn signs that say Fiesta, but they’re substituting the ILLEGAL product in their sprayers. FIESTA LABEL IS NOT BEING FOLLOWED, BECAUSE FIESTA DOES NOT WORK WHEN FOLLOWING THE LABEL.
● The Halifax REVERSAL concerning Fiesta opens to doors to allow 2,4-D back into the store shelves.
● University of Guelph is the INSTRUMENT of Anti-Pesticide PROPAGANGA for the PROMOTION OF MIS-INFORMATION about BOGUS Green Alternatives.
● University of Guelph is the INSTRUMENT of ENVIRO-LUNATIC-PROPAGANGA for the PROMOTION OF MIS-INFORMATION about BOGUS Green Alternatives like Fiesta.
● University of Guelph is the INSTRUMENT of ENVIRO-LUNATIC-PROPAGANGA for the PROMOTION OF MIS-INFORMATION about BOGUS Green Alternatives.
● With dandelions, there was an INCREASE in dandelion cover … with ALL of the Fiesta rates.
To view NEW The Pesticide Truths Web-Page, go to the following link …
NORAHG has archived more information on The Pesticide Truths Web-Site …
CARNAGE CAUSED BY CATASTROPHIC ANTI-PESTICIDE PROHIBITION
CONVENTIONAL PRODUCT – 2,4-D HERBICIDE – EVALUATIONS & ASSESSMENTS
FAILURE OF ORGANIC PESTICIDE-FREE MAINTENANCE
GREEN ALTERNATIVES … BOGUS & DISMAL FAILURES
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – CORN GLUTEN MEAL HERBICIDE … DISMAL FAILURE !
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – FIESTA HERBICIDE ( FeHEDTA ) … DISMAL FAILURE !
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – FIESTA HERBICIDE ( FeHEDTA ) – THE PESTICIDE TRUTHS REPORTS
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – NEEM OIL … VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – PHOMA MACROSTOMA HERBICIDE … FALSE EXPECTATIONS
GREEN ALTERNATIVE – WEED-BURNING FLAME-THROWERS … JUST LIKE NAPALM !