Executive Assistant, Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment, Toronto, Ontario
Date posted to RCEN & GoodWork: Mar 29 2012
Position : Executive Assistant ( a.k.a. secretary )
Organization : Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment ( CAPE )
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Where People Are Living In Environmental Infamy
The Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment ( CAPE ) has a contract position for a person interested in using their skills to make people believe that CAPE is somehow concerned about health and the environment.
You will be part of an organization that has established itself as one of Canada’s leaders in anti-pesticide and environmental-terrorism.
CAPE operates under the pretext that it protects our fragile environment.
CAPE is a fund-raising, profit-seeking, and lobbying organization, and not a science, research, health, or physicians’ organization.
The vast majority of CAPE members are not even physicians.
In fact, CAPE represents an infinitesimally small number of doctors.
CAPE merely represents less than 4 per cent of all doctors in Canada.
CAPE has a huge vested interest in subversively perpetuating imaginary dangers about coal, pest control products, and shale gas.
Duration : June 1st to December 31st 2012, with possibility of extension
Wage : $23 per hour
Hours : 32 hours per week
● You are expected to lie and terrorize from Monday to Thursday with some evening and weekend acts of subversion.
● CAPE craves only money, infamy, celebrity, and power, and your job as Executive Assistant is to get more.
● During these challenging economic times, there is even more urgency for you to scam the public about maintaining a ban on pesticides, even though you will have no idea what you are talking about, just like the rest of us.
● Furthermore, you will continue to maintain the false notion that the scientists of the Pest Management Regulatory Agency of Health Canada are unqualified and incompetent, and that CAPE knows more than they do about pesticides.
● Immerse yourself in this position, and help lead CAPE from very good to truly great anti-pesticide and environmental-terrorist activities.
● The more you concoct fear-mongering, fraudulent lies, misconceptions, coercion, threats, deceptions, terror, and paranoid conspiracies about pesticides, the more CAPE becomes rich with millions of dollars in donations.
● The success of your work as an Executive Assistant will be evaluated based on the amount of damage you will create in the professional lawn care industry, since we know that the continuing the ban on pesticides in Ontario will lead to loss of revenues, business failures, bankruptcy, and unemployment.
● With your skills as an Executive Assistant, you have an excellent opportunity with a career that will provide you with a safe, secure, guaranteed, and well-paying enviro-terrorist-executive-job, as long as you coerce, intimidate, and alarm the public and government officials.
● You can ignore the fact that the health of the public may be better served by advocating towards improving the lifestyle choices of the population, such as diet and exercise.
● You must also find ways of betraying the golf industry, which has naively been so generous in supplying our friends at Canadian Cancer Society with the millions of dollars we needed to promote bans and terror across Canada.
● You will handle donor relations and recognition, because the principal mandate of CAPE is to attract more members, more donations, and more profit by scamming the public with the concoction of fraudulent lies and imaginary danger about issues like pest control products.
● You will have the responsibility of inflicting terror, despair, and destitution on thousands of hapless victims, through the advocacy of the needless, senseless, and malicious prohibition of pesticides.
● You will personify CAPE’s values through fear-mongering, fraudulent lies, misconceptions, coercion, threats, deceptions, terror, and paranoid conspiracies about pesticides that are, in fact, Health-Canada-approved, federally-legal, scientifically-safe, practically-non-toxic, and cause no harm.
If you enjoy being part of a progressive environmental-terrorist-organization, please reply in confidence with your resume and cover letter to Farrah Khan at Farrah@cape.ca
No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest, and will contact you if a meeting is required.
The Executive Assistant will work from CAPE’s downtown Toronto office.
Application deadline : 5:00 pm April 20th, 2012.
We thank all applicants but, due to volume, and our busy schedules as subversive terrorists, we can only contact those selected for an interview.
Canadian Environmental Network gratefully acknowledges the financial support of Environment Canada.
In other words … Canadian tax-dollars paid for this job posting.
For a copy of the original Force Of Nature Report, go to the following link …
NORAHG has archived even more information on The Pesticide Truths Web-Site …
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – GLOATING, TREACHEROUS, AND REPUGNANT
COMPLAINT CHANNELS – BUSINESS, FUND-RAISING, GOVERNMENT, & TAXATION AGENCIES – COMPLAIN ABOUT Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
GIDEON FORMAN – LUNATIC MING THE MERCILESS ENVIRO-TERRORIST
GIDEON FORMAN – REFERENCES FOR LITIGATION
GIDEON FORMAN – SLIDE SHOW – PAID-FOR-PROFIT PRESENTATION – LIES & MIS-INFORMATION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR – RESPONDING TO LUNATIC JIHADISTS – BELL-FORMAN-KAMINSKY-CCS
MYTH-BUSTING – PESTICIDE BANS – THE MYTHS ABOUT ANTI-PESTICIDE PROHIBITION ( Long Version )