In the 9|11 Era of Anti-Pesticide Terrorism …
Pest control products CANNOT BE PROHIBITED in agriculture
● ANY RESTRICTION on the use of pest control products would result in a SUBSTANTIAL REDUCTION IN HARVESTS and a related SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN FOOD COSTS, LACK OF AFFORDABLE FOOD, HUGE INCREASES IN STARVATION, and tens of thousands of additional DEATHS among the poor of the world.
● Even if you could use all the organic material that you have ― the animal manures, the human waste, the plant residues ― and get them back on the soil, YOU COULD NOT FEED MORE THAN FOUR BILLION PEOPLE.
● If all agriculture were organic, you would have to INCREASE CROP-LAND AREA DRAMATICALLY, spreading out into marginal areas and cutting down millions of acres of forests.
● Organic farming ― with no use of conventional pest control products ― CANNOT MATCH THE PRODUCTION OF CONVENTIONAL FARMING.
● Organic farming is INCAPABLE of feeding the entire world.
● The Precautionary Principle weighs even more strongly AGAINST the PROHIBITION of AGRICULTURAL pest control products.
● The Precautionary Principle would clearly and strongly dictate that agricultural pest control products NOT BE BANNED.
Please go to the following link …
For additional information, please go to the related web-sites …
Agriculture – Organic Food … Dismally BOGUS
CARNAGE of Anti-Pesticide PROHIBITION
Pest Control Products – Precautionary Principle – INVALIDATED Weapon of Coercion
The Wisdom of HOLLAND, John J.