Yet another company monopolizing on Illegal Pesticides in Ontario.
Its for leaf shine but is a natural insecticide they advertise.
- Exposed : Suzanne Elston – Extreme Enviro Activist should be FIRED – Creating Pesticide Bans with LIES – Prevent Cancer Now Board of Directors – Senior Environmental Coordinator for the City of Oshawa – REPORTER FOR: Toronto Sun – Sun Media – Ottawa Sun – Western Catholic Reporter – Your Earth
- Paul Tukey Leads BOGUS “Certified Green” Natural Sod Producer Seminar – “Certified Green” Kurt Vanclief, Director of NSGA Ontario – Sod grower WillowLeeSod says ‘Diazinon’ recommended for turf insects
- Alberta : Aug 2011 – Pesticide Ban Review – Major ‘Blow’ for Environmental Activists – Science Based Support Essential
- Laval Quebec – Botanical Gardens – Illegal pesticide usage recommendations – Pesticide Ban – Target Neem Leaf Cleaner as Pesticide
- Professor says UN pesticide ban a mistake – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- BCLocalNews.com – Nothing toxic about pesticide use in Canada
- BC Cosmetic Pesticide – Consultation – Summary of Comments : ACTIVISTS CLAIM 88% FOR A BAN??? – Read it here and you decide!
- Exposed : City of Oshawa – Company: Environmental Factor on Payroll for $35,000 and Counting – Target Neem Oil [Leaf Shine] for Lawns
- Halifax Maintains Ban FeHEDTA (Fiesta) – Health Canada Incident report – Cat Death – Weed B Gon
- Banned Ontario Pesticides Safe for Minnesota Ash Borer – Dinotefuran, Emamectin Benzoate and Imidacloprid – Ag department concludes EAB insecticide special registration review | Alexandria, Minnesota