Yet another company monopolizing on Illegal Pesticides in Ontario.
Its for leaf shine but is a natural insecticide they advertise.
- Laval Quebec – Botanical Gardens – Illegal pesticide usage recommendations – Pesticide Ban – Target Neem Leaf Cleaner as Pesticide
- Exposed : City of Oshawa – Company: Environmental Factor on Payroll for $35,000 and Counting – Target Neem Oil [Leaf Shine] for Lawns
- Bogus ONTARIO Pesticide Products – Environmental Factor – Neem Oil to shine your Lawns Leaf Blades — Liquid Corn Gluten as a BioStimulant — 1 type of Nematode that kills all kinds of Grubs.
- City of Oshawa Ontario – SCAM – Illegal Pesticide Ban Recommendations – Chinch Bugs – Neem Oil Bar from Health Food Store – Pest Management Plan
- Illegal Pesticide Use – Neem Oil – Ecocert Canada – Quebec Organic Agriculture Permitted Substances List
- Cited Dangers of Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Banned Ontario Pesticides Safe for Minnesota Ash Borer – Dinotefuran, Emamectin Benzoate and Imidacloprid – Ag department concludes EAB insecticide special registration review | Alexandria, Minnesota
- Archive : 2008 Point Claire Quebec offers residents Alternative Pesticide – Neem Oil Lawn Care Package – www.Persea.ca
- Brian Geerts Urban Forester Branford Ontario – Emerald Ash Borer could destroy 90,000 trees – Registered Pesticide – “TreeAzin’ [Neem Oil] – expensive and impractical
- Canadian Cancer Society to Stop Selling ‘Cancer Causing’ Daffodil – Van Treight Farms – Produces 10 Million Daffodils For CCS