CNA references David Suzuki Foundation C. Vakil , M. Sandborn, Meg Sears C. Walker and Discredited 2004 Ontario College of Family Physicians Report to Support Banning Lawn Pesticides.
- 2010 -Toronto – THE GREEN LIVING SHOW – Should I be worried about lawn pesticides? Can nuclear power give me cancer? Are coal plants making my family sick? What's up with those toxic chemicals in everyday consumer items? Ask experts your questions about how the environment impacts your health.
- Canadian Cancer Society SCAM includes SURVEY – Vote for Health Campaign to Confuse Alberta voters and scare Alberta Politicians – Pesticide Ban – Smoke Free Parks
- FIESTA HERBICIDE: Images of a Dandelion and root 48 hours after an application of Fiesta (FEHEDTA)
- Follow the Leader: Pesticide use on town properties in question – Dec. 10, 2010
- False Pesticide Claims by NON-Expert Groups – LIARS – New Pesticide Regulations For a Healthier Nova Scotia | Canada Views
- Organo-Sol – Another Reduced Risk Herbicide About to Hit the Market
- Women who have blamed "DEATH" or "Near Death" of a loved one on "Garden Pesticides" with ZERO PROOF. Just a hunch.
- What motivated Debbie Lazar to advocate for the Canadian Cancer Society and tell Brad’s Story [she and Meg Sears told many he died of garden pesticide exposure]?
- CBC News – New Brunswick – Alma councillor fights aerial forest spraying
- SHANE KELFORD — Ontario Lawyer & Vice President Of 'SmithsFalls Golf Club' says "Animal KILL Traps necessary, new Ontario Pesticide Regs. limit ability to control grubs" –