- What motivated Debbie Lazar to advocate for the Canadian Cancer Society and tell Brad’s Story [she and Meg Sears told many he died of garden pesticide exposure]?
- Health Canada August 16, 2010 [2,4-D is safe on lawns]– Canadian Health Measures Survey: Summary of the Biomonitoring Results and Government Actions
- HEALTH CANADA — Re-evaluation Decision: (2,4-Dichlorophenoxy) acetic Acid [2,4-D] May 16, 2008
- HEALTH CANADA — PETITIONER — FRANK WOODCOCK
- HEALTH CANADA RESPONSE — PETITIONER — FRANK WOODCOCK No. 283, 288, 289
- HEALTH CANADA — INCIDENT REPORTS — July 15th 2010: HUMAN DEATH using 'ROUNDUP' ALL DAY — July 19th, 2010: HORSE DEATH using '2-4,D' to kill 'HorseTail Weed'
- HEALTH CANADA — Weed suppressive activity of Organo-sol, dairy by-product.
- BED BUGS — **** TOXIC **** PROPOXUR PESTICIDE — BANNED IN THE USA — SAFE FOR USE IN ONTARIO CANADA
- OFFICE OF THE CANADIAN AUDITOR GENERAL — GETTING ANSWERS — A Guide to the Environmental Petitions Process